Nowadays, nobody wants to waste gas and energy just to go buy a lottery ticket. That’s why you can buy Michigan Lottery tickets online! This way, you can play from the comfort of your home, or on the move. Once you start playing Michigan Lottery online, you will never go back to the old-school way of playing. Playing the lottery online is just so much easier!
20 FREE Games of Instant Keno
Up to $100 Bonus
Wheel of Fortune, Big Diamond, and more
Bonus game ticket prices are not adjustable and are only available for 24 hours after your first time deposit/purchase. $100 Maximum bonus awarded. Minimum deposit/purchase required. Offer is not valid with first time deposit/purchases using the Online Game Card. See Official Rules for additional exceptions.
Michigan Lottery Online Games
As briefly mentioned above, there are other options to play online besides the lottery. For example, there are instant win games so you don’t have to wait long for a draw. Plus, there’s even a Michigan Lottery app! We tried out some of the games at MI Lottery. Check out our review below to learn more, and don’t forget to read up on payout options.
Michigan Lottery Club Keno
Michigan Lottery Club Keno is a type of draw game where you can win up to $2,000,000 every few minutes. These draws are usually open to players in-store in Michigan only, but with the MI Lottery website, you can play it online instead. You can choose to wager between $1 and $20 as your base bet.
The Michigan Lottery Club Keno draws happen every few minutes, seven days a week. Draw times are between 6 am to 2 am the next day. Club Keno draws are similar to lottery draws – you pick a set of numbers and try to match them with a drawn set of numbers.
Betting between $1 and $20 on the base Keno game will allow you to win up to $2 million. However, you can win even more if you choose to add to your bet with Extra, Kicker, and/or Jack bets.
Extra Club Keno Bet
To place an Extra bet will cost you $1 for every $1 that you already bet in the base game i.e. if you bet $10 in the base, you will have to add $10 to your bet for Extra, equaling $20 in total.
In order to win Extra prizes, your numbers will need to match the Extra winning numbers. You are allowed to win in both the Club Keno draw and the Extra draw, however, matches in the Club Keno winning numbers and in the Extra winning numbers cannot be combined to win higher prizes.
You can win up to $10 million in a 10 spot Extra bet. If more than one person wins the Extra bet, the $10 million prize money will be shared equally for all winners.
Kicker Club Keno Bet
Buying the Kicker option will allow you to multiply your prize winnings by up to 10! You need to have purchased the Kicker option and win a prize in the Club Keno base game in order to activate your multiplier for that draw. In a standard 10 spot bet, with a 10x kicker, you can win $20,000,000!
Just like with the Extra bet, if multiple people win in the same draw, the prize will be shared equally. A Kicker is a number that is drawn each draw along with the winning numbers. The odds of the Kicker being higher than 2x is a whopping 1:1.67, so we always add the Kicker bet – just in case!
Remember that the Kicker does not apply to Extra or The Jack prizes, only to your base Club Keno game winnings.
The Jack Club Keno Bet
Now, the Jack bet costs only $1 more per draw but can result in HUGE prizes! The Jack is a progressive jackpot, so it starts at $10 000 and increases until someone wins it. You qualify for The Jack tier prizes if you match 4, 5, 5, or 7, Club Keno numbers.
To win The Jack jackpot, you need to match all 8 numbers. The odds of winning the jackpot is 1 in 230 115, which is a lot better than most lottery game odds. You have even higher odds of winning one of The Jack’s tiers. Your overall chance of winning any of The Jack prizes is 1 in 1.97.
Just like with the Extra and Kicker bets, if more than one person wins The Jack jackpot, it is split equally between winners.
How to play Michigan Lottery Club Keno
- Get your Michigan Lottery promo code
- Visit the Michigan Lottery website and click on ‘Club Keno’.
- Select how many numbers (spots) that you want to play. You can select 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10 spots. The total amount you can win is dependant on the number of spots that you play.
- Choose the amount you want to bet. You can bet $1, $2, $3, $4, $5, $10 or $20 per draw.
- Choose how many draws in a row you wanna play. You can choose between 1 and 60 consecutive draws.
- Pick your lucky numbers. You can pick any numbers between 1 and 80, or you can use the Quick Pick option to have your numbers chosen for you.
- Choose whether to add Extra, Kicker and/or The Jack.
- Pay for your entry.
- Wait a few minutes to see if you are a winner!
Michigan Lottery Keno
Michigan Lottery Keno is a draw-type game similar to Club Keno and the Michigan Lottery. The top prize is $250,000.
An entry ticket costs $1 and Michigan Lottery Keno draws daily at 7:29 pm. You have until 7:08 pm each day to purchase your tickets for that day’s draw. Your overall odds of winning something in Keno is 1 in 19.
|10 / 22 numbers||$250,000|
|9 / 22 numbers||$2,500|
|8 / 22 numbers||$250|
|7 / 22 numbers||$25|
|6 / 22 numbers||$7|
|0 / 22 numbers||$1|
How to play Michigan Lottery Keno
- Visit the Michigan Lottery website and find Keno.
- Choose 10 numbers between 1 and 80 or select Quick Pick.
- Choose to play your chosen numbers for up to 60 draws.
- Pay for your entry/entries.
- Wait till the draw to see if you are a winner!
Michigan Lottery Powerball
Playing the Michigan Lottery Powerball online is simple. All you need to do is choose 5 numbers and a lucky “Powerball” number. You then wait until the draw and hope that your numbers match the numbers on the balls drawn.
The jackpot is the highest amount you can win and is usually a couple of hundred million dollars! At the time of writing this article, for instance, the jackpot was sitting at $645 million!
Powerball Winning Table
|5 White Balls + Powerball||Jackpot|
|5 White Balls||$1,000,000|
|4 White Balls + Powerball||$50,000|
|4 White Balls||$100|
|3 White Balls + Powerball||$100|
|3 White Balls||$7|
|2 White Balls + Powerball||$7|
|1 White Ball + Powerball||$4|
Michigan Lottery Daily 3 & 4
There are 5 ways that you can bet on Michigan Lottery Daily 3 and 4. These include Straight, Box, Wheel, 2 Way, and 1 Off.
- Straight means that in order to win, the drawn numbers must match your selected numbers in the exact same order.
- Box means that your numbers can match in any order and can come in a 4-way, 6-way, 12-way, or 24-way bet depending on the number of box ways you’ve selected.
- Wheel means that to win, you must match the numbers drawn in any order and a $1 bet will be placed on each of the straight bet options for the numbers you selected. These also come in the ‘way’ numbers as the box bet.
- Two Way means that to win you can match the numbers in the exact order or in a different order. Box betting ‘ways’ still apply.
- 1 Off means that to win you can either match all of the numbers drawn in the exact order or you can win if one of your numbers is one up or one down from the numbers drawn.
Michigan Lottery Daily 3
Winnings table for Michigan Lottery Daily 3
|Bet Type||$0.50 Bet Winnings||$1.00 Bet Winnings|
|3 Way Straight||$333|
|3 Way Box||$83|
|6 Way Straight||$291|
|6 Way Box||$41|
Michigan Lottery Daily 4
Winnings Table for Michigan Lottery Daily 4
|4 Way Straight||$3200|
|4 Way Box||$600|
|6 Way Straight||$2916|
|6 Way Box||$416|
|12 Way Straight||$2708|
|12 Way Box||$208|
|24 Way Straight||$2604|
|24 Way Box||$104|