This Notice is effective from 1st May 2021
This Privacy Notice contains information that applies solely to visitors, users, and others personal information is processed when they use this website. We are tending to satisfy the highest standards for protection of personal privacy, and thus we adopt this notice to comply with relevant laws. Any terms defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act have the same meaning when used in this notice.
This Privacy Notice applies to your personal information that is processed on this website, and not to personal information that may be collected and processed on third-party websites.
Information we collect
We may collect information about you while you use this website. We may process your information during your use of the website as well as after the use has occurred. We may collect your personal information directly from you or via services provided by third parties. We may also share your personal information with third parties.
Types of personal information
There are several categories of your personal information that we may collect. This information might serve to identify you, to describe you, to be associated or linked with you or your devices.
More about the personal information we collect is given below.
|Identifiers||Online and cookie identifiers|
|Internet or other similar network activity||Access history and information on your interaction with our website|
Why do we process your information?
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- improvement of the website
- customization of our services
- communication and dissemination of information
- testing, analysis and research
- responding to law enforcement requests
- protection of your rights
Disclose of your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for business purposes. Before we share personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose for collecting such information and requires the recipient to keep that personal information confidential and use it only for performing the business purpose described in the contract.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed your identifiers and your Internet and similar network activity. This information has been disclosed for business purposes.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Our affiliates (members of the BC Group).
- Service providers.
- Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services we provide to you.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any personal information.
Your rights and choices
In the section below you may find more about your rights and choices regarding your personal information.
Access rights and data portability
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we have verified your identity, we will respond to your request as appropriate. We will provide information about:
- The categories of personal information that we collected about you, sources of information and business purposes for collecting and/or selling your information
- Third parties to whom we disclosed information for business purpose
- The specific pieces of personal information that we collected about you
Deletion request rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with relevant laws and legal obligations.
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
How to exercise your rights?
In order to exercise your rights, you should submit your request to us by email at
Your request must be verifiable. Thus, you should provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative. Also, you should describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if there is no possibility to verify your identity and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Please be aware that you may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period.
Format and timing of the response
We are obliged to respond to your request within 45 days of its receipt. In the case that we need more time (up to additional 45 days), we will provide reasons for the extension. The disclosures of personal information that we may ensure will only cover the 12-month period preceding receipt of your request.
In the case that we will not be able to provide a response, we will explain the reasons for it.
You can make a request for access only twice within a 12-months period, and we do not charge a fee for this purpose. However, exceptions might be made if your requests are excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights. Unless permitted by the law, we will not:
- Deny to you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services.
- Provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy issues, or if you wish to be provided with any other information related to our privacy practices, please contact us at: