- Get A $500 Risk Free BetIf you lose your first bet, earn a Free Bet in equal value up to $500 A Free Bet must be used by the Participant within seven (7) calendar days from the date it is awarded or that Free Bet will expire. Free Bet redemption is subject to William Hill House Rules and governed by William Hill General Terms of Service. Full T&Cs
The William Hill Sportsbook MI is yet to launch, however, the platform is expected to be available in the very near future. This review attempts to provide insight into what users can look forward to when betting at William Hill Michigan with a special focus on what kind of Welcome Offer might be available to get them going on the site.
- William Hill Sportsbook Michigan - Possible Bonus
- William Hill Welcome Bonus
- How To Claim The William Hill MI Bonus
- William Hill & Grand Traverse Band
- Betting Markets & Available Sports
- William Hill MI Streaming and Live Betting
- William Hill Sports App
- William Hill Sportsbook Payment Options
- William Hill Customer Service
- William Hill Sportsbook MI Verdict
William Hill Sportsbook Michigan – Possible Bonus
|William Hill Sportsbook||William Hill Details|
|States available||NJ & NV; MI to be coming soon|
|System requirements||Via Mobile (iOS and Android)|
|Welcome Offer||$50 Deposit Bonus|
|Promo Codes||GET CODE|
|Last verified||Feb 26, 2021|
We hope that the welcome bonus is going to be similar to the one in New Jersey.
William Hill Welcome Bonus
While the Michigan sportsbook has yet to disclose the exact details of any Welcome Offer that may be available when the platform launches, the Nevada and New Jersey sites have both provided a deposit bonus. The deposit bonus gives users a 10% bonus on their first deposit worth up to $50 in bonus money. So for example, if a user deposits $200 they will receive $20 in bonus money.
Certain terms and conditions may be required to be met before users will be able to successfully withdraw the bonus funds acquired via the Welcome Offer, such as:
- The user will be required to be 21 years old while geo-located within the State of Michigan.
- The bonus will only be available for activation once for each person.
- The minimum first deposit which is required to activate the bonus is $50.
- A William Hill MI Bonus Code may be required to activate the bonus.
- Users will be required to wager through their deposit amount once before the bonus funds will be released to them.
- The wagering requirement must be fulfilled within 90 days of opening the account after which bonus funds will be forfeited.
- William Hill general terms and conditions apply.
How To Claim The William Hill MI Bonus
To claim the William Hill Sportsbook Bonus users will be required to sign up for a betting account, make a qualifying deposit and complete the wagering requirement. Use the following step by step guide for assistance:
- Download the William Hill Sports App by visiting the William Hill US website.
- Sign up for a William Hill betting account. Remember to use the William Hill MI Bonus Code if required.
- Make a deposit of $50 or more using a payment method of your choice.
- Wager the amount deposited through once over to unlock the bonus.
- Bonus money will be automatically credited to your account within 30 days of completing the bonus requirements.
William Hill & Grand Traverse Band
In February 2020, William Hill US announced an exclusive partnership with the Grand Traverse Band of Ottawa and Chippewa Indians in Michigan. The partnership comes mere months after the state officially legalized sports betting and online gaming in December 2019.
The sports betting giant now plans to set up a retail sportsbook at Turtle Creek Casino & Hotel. Additionally, there are plans to launch an online sportsbook in the near future.
Joe Asher, CEO of William Hill US, sees Michigan as the key state in the sportsbook plans for US expansion. This is both due to the state’s large population and sports culture reflected in the number of professional and college sports teams.
William Hill Sportsbook at Turtle Creek Casino & Hotel
Turtle Creek Casino & Hotel is located 11 east of Traverse City, in Williamsburg. The casino floor spans across 56,000 square feet. The complex is packed with features and amenities that make it a popular vacation spot for people across the Midwest.
The sportsbook will become part of the Onyx Sports bar at the venue, and will also include an additional location at Leelanau Sands Casino. The sportsbook is projected to open before the start of the 2020 football season.
Betting Markets & Available Sports
The William Hill brand is just starting out in the US and is thus building up its collection of sports and leagues available for users to wager on. Expect the William Hill Sportsbook MI to follow suit and provide users with a similar number of betting markets as the Nevada and New Jersey platform which currently includes 10 sports and hundreds of leagues. American leagues, in particular, are very well represented, with the NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL providing users with thousands of betting opportunities per season. Other top international sports such as Soccer, Tennis, and golf are also expected to be available on the site.
As mentioned before, the number of betting markets is expected to increase greatly in the coming year with the site developing closer to the European-based William Hill which currently holds over 27 sports.
William Hill MI Streaming and Live Betting
The William Hill Sportsbook MI is expected to give users the opportunity to live bet on all of their sports. Live betting markets will likely be available on select sporting events. A schedule for live betting events can be viewed in the ‘In-play’ section of the site.
Live Streaming is currently unavailable at the New Jersey and Nevada-based platforms so it seems unlikely the William Hill Sportsbook MI will be offering a live streaming service, to begin with. A live streaming service is however available in the European sites which indicates that live streaming may be added in the coming months.
William Hill Sports App
A William Hill Sportsbook App is expected to be available on both iOS and Android for Michigan users. Users should be able to visit the William Hill Michigan website for downloads. Mobile app usage will likely require users to turn on location settings to ensure that users are within the State limits of Michigan when placing wagers. Alternatively, users will have the option of using a browser-based client which can be accessed by visiting the William Hill platform on your mobile browser, no download will be necessary.
William Hill Sportsbook Payment Options
Users will be given a number of safe and convenient methods of getting money on and off the William Hill platform. Some of the expected methods for deposits and withdrawals include:
Deposits should be instantaneous at the sportsbook with withdrawals taking between 2-5 days based on the method prescribed. Minimum and maximum deposit limits may apply.
William Hill Customer Service
As with all William Hill products, customer service is expected to be taken very seriously with a number of options available for contacting customer support. Probably the available methods of contact are going to be: Live Chat, Email, and Phone. Live Chat will likely be 24/7 making it the recommended way of getting a quick response.
William Hill Sportsbook MI Verdict
William Hill is already a goliath in the online sports betting industry. With its expansion into the US expect the brand to come to Michigan users before many other states, bringing a wide range of sports betting options and a bunch of great promotional incentives. Be sure to keep a lookout for the William Hill Sportsbook MI Welcome Offer for some extra bonuses when you begin.